The Saint Paul Foundation has worked for decades in partnership with professional advisors to help their clients incorporate charitable giving into their financial and estate planning. Our goal is to help their clients maximize tax advantages while making the greatest charitable effect for their community.
We enhance your client relationship by providing the expertise, tools and infrastructure to help shape your clients’ charitable giving plans.
Six ways we support professional advisors
1. Free, customized charitable planning services to turn charitable gifts into a lasting impact
2. Expertise in handling complex assets including mineral rights, real estate and more
3. Proven investment management for prudent long-term growth
4. Professional donor services staff to support donors in their philanthropy
5. Local knowledge and statewide reach about emerging and ongoing community needs
6. Networking and education opportunities for donors and their advisors
Our Insider Briefings provide information, training and support to you on important legal and financial aspects of giving. A variety of continuing education opportunities are offered throughout the year.
A longtime partner
"Just by listening ... the gift planners are able to make some really wonderful recommendations and help counsel the clients to choose what is right for them."
Stuart Bear is a partner at Chestnut Cambronne PA in Minneapolis.
Technical resources on charitable gift planning are at your fingertips. Visit our Planned Giving Design Center to access helpful legal, tax and financial planning content on charitable gifts. Technical resources include annotated codes, regulations, and thousands of practitioner-oriented research articles with citations.
Interactive gift-planning tool
Our interactive gift-planning tool allows donors and professional advisors to explore various gift vehicles and scenarios. Visitors to this site can learn about various gift planning techniques, create and control their own personalized illustrations, and easily share those illustrations with family, an advisor or gift planner.